Thursday, July 26, 2007

Last nights drawings.



One new drawing from last nights session, was I on drugs when I chose bright green for the underdrawing on this one!! it seems to work O.K. and is actually a very good likeness,
of Beth, if anyone wants to get in for a closer look, click on the image and a larger picture will appear, (as if by magic.!!)
we have had a 3 week break so thats why new stuff hasn't been making it on to the site, I have had a few emails asking what happened. I look forward to some nice comments.!!

2 comments:

Alan Lee said...

Roger, I find your drawings more expressive and interesting than your more considered art work. I've seen you at work, and it amazes me how quickly these results are produced. I'm an art historian, and I know that if these works were being examined at some future time, it would be assumed that they were the work of, perhaps, an hour or two of thought and deliberation, not just 15 or 20 minutes.

Graham McArthur said...

What Alan says is true, so my question is - its about time we had some more as you can churn them out so quickly. Lazy bugger!